*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support - ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events - SMBIOS 2.7 Support - CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V Voltage multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics - Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12 - HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU) - HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SW Encode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU) - Max. shared memory 1024MB** - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9 - Supports HDCP with DVI-D Port - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D Port
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s - Giga PHY Intel® I219V - Supports Wake-On-LAN (Supported on Black PCIe Slots only) - Supports Lightning/ESD Protection - Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az - Supports PXE
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)* - 12 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disk
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug* - 1 x M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
- 1 x Print Port Header - 1 x COM Port Header - 1 x TPM Header - 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header - 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)* - 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin) - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector - 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector - 2 x PCIe Power Connectors-1 x SATA Power Connector - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector - 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x DVI-D Port - 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables - 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing - CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer - CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature) - CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control - CASE OPEN detection - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.2-in, 30.5 cm x 20.8 cm - Solid Capacitor design